Nick Gustafson is a thirteen year veteran commercial real estate broker. Nick started taking real estate classes in his final year at Augustana College and started his brokerage career upon graduation. Applying the phone skills he acquired at his college sales job with Gateway Computer, Nick made thousands of cold calls in his first year in the business, quickly becoming a leading tenant rep broker, honing his deal making skills on small to mid-sized office leases.
Nick actively expanded his client base with repeat business and aggressive prospecting. Tenant representation deals led to listings and listings led to an increasing number of commercial building sales. Nick spends the majority of his time working on investment and commercial real estate sales transactions over $500,000.
An excellent example of Nick’s recent work is the disposition of a local real estate portfolio held by a trust. Nick sold seven properties totaling over $10 million in assets in a 2 year period in order to meet his client’s objectives.
Nick and his wife Shannon are the proud parents of one son, Declan, who was born in 2012 and one daughter, Reagan, who was born in 2014.
Some of Nick’s notable transactions include:
- Rapid City Call Center – $7,250,000
- JN Properties Warehouses – $3,500,000
- Park Place Office Building – $2,600,000
- Village Square Apartments – $2,200,000
- Beach Pay Building – $1,975,000
- Jackson Height Apartments – $1,400,000
- 3701 South Western Avenue – $1,300,000
- Southern Hills Apartments – $1,200,000
- 1111 South Cliff Avenue Warehouse – $1,170,000
- 2900 Office Building – $860,000
- Sioux Falls Music Property – $735,000
- TSP Rapid City Building – $734,000
- 46th and Western Office Building $646,000
- Parks Shady Acres Manufactured Home Park – $575,000
- Convention Center Office Building – $525,000
- AT&T Building on 50th Street North – $510,000
- Statesman Apartments – $500,000
- Amiotte Law Center – $450,000
- American-U-Store Facility – $250,000
- Capital One Call Center Renewal – 158,000 sq. ft.
- Brookings Seed Lab Build to Suit – 67,892 sq. ft.
- Rapid City Call Center – 45,000 sq. ft.
- Beacon Roofing – 30,000 sq. ft.
- Regional Health Rapid City Building – 15,000 sq. ft.
- Land Title Guaranty – 7,668 sq. ft.
- Holmes Murphy – 10,000 sq. ft.
- Volunteers of America – 7,793 sq. ft.
- Hudson America Building, Rapid City – 75,000 sq. ft.
- JN Properties – 45,000 sq. ft.
- Risk Administration Services Building – 13,000 sq. ft.
- JN Properties on 50th Street North – 9,775 sq. ft.
- Denssen Plaza – 8,326 sq. ft.
- Ensz Property – 5,916 sq. ft.
- MacRandall Office Building – 3,500 sq. ft.
- Park Ridge Office Building – 2,014 sq. ft.
- Dakota Beverage Land – $1,400,000
- 5120 South Solberg Avenue – $1,825,000
- Dell Rapids Family Dollar – $1,100,000
- Tickman Warehouse – $720,000
- 4005 East 10th Street – $633,500
- Tri State Garage Door – $425,000
- Pillar Insurance Building – $340,000
- Black Events & Advertising Building – 2,532 sq. ft.